الاثنين، 23 يناير 2012

Autobiography :)

My name is Sobhy Farahat, i'm 16 year's old, I live at 6 October in Palm Hills. I adore football, I play in Heliopolis soccer team, my position is defender and my best player is John Terry (chelsea) and Wael Gomaa (ahly). The second thing that I love is fishing and goes with my friends with a boat, the last time I got a Fish that is very dangerous to eat and her weight was 5 kg, I was very exciting!!! I like chinese food, when I'm eating with chopsticks (yummy) and I hate sushi, while I'm eating it, I want to spit it out from my mouth. I enjoy travelling only with my friends not with my family, I travelled to Italy ( Napoli and Roma), Spain (Palma de Mallorca, Ibiza and Barcelona) and Switzerland (Zurich). But i didn't find an amazing country like Egypt.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق